Islamic stories TV website is a very use full for all Muslims because this website content is Islamic videos , information videos and motivational videos for all peoples .and this site is very benefits for all . you must be watch this site and like this site.

Featured Videos

Breaking

Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Humaima Malik shares her domestic abuse experience amidst Mohsin Abbas Haider fiasco

In the midst of the Mohsin Abbas Haider fiasco that has engulfed the country, Pakistani actor Humaima Malik came forth sharing her own appalling experience with domestic violence. The 31-year-old ‘Bol’ star took to her Instagram to open up about how she managed to pull through the torture that was inflicted on her in her marriage."Although it has been years but all those years and the pain filled days and nights still haunt me. I was only a 19-20 year old miserable young girl. Who couldn't even share my screaming wounds with my family,” she said.She went on to share: “I am shameful of my self today I didn’t do anything for my self 3 years of abusive marriage, 7 years of another abusive relationship and it repeated again [sic].”“While I was working making a good life for myself and my entire family I have been threaten, abused and beaten to death not once but many times I am not scared anymore I am now shameful of silence [sic],” she further added. The actor concluded her statement with the hashtag #nomoresilence.‘The Legend of Maula Jatt’ producer Ammara Hikmat also confirmed Humaima’s narrative as she re-posted Humaima’s Instagram story and wrote, “You are a very brave woman, I witnessed it firsthand and I am glad you pulled yourself out of it.” 

from The News International - Entertainment https://ift.tt/2Za2sHt

No comments:

Post a Comment